Monday, June 12, 2006



TAURUS
April 21 - May 21
EARTH SIGN
Characteristics: Patient, Loving, Jealous, Inflexible.
Aries said I could visit, said you were holding open house, took me a while to find the place, nice by the way, glad you haven't got any china, don't know why but it always seems to break when I'm around.
He's a good lad, lacks discipline though, these youngsters today, they don't know what it's like. Things have changed since the old days, time was a constellation knew what was what, but now, they want to move around, no respect, that's the problem.
I noticed Aries making eyes at Cassiopeia, he'd better back off, she's mine. She's a lovely woman you know. Beautiful too, we've known each other a long time and I'm damned if some young goat is going to come between us.
I've been teaching Gemini to play the flute, got talent those two have but they are a little impatient sometimes, still, they'll get there in the end, I'm sure of it. I like teaching, who do you think taught Sagittarius archery, Virgo says I'm a natural.
I'd better go, don't trust Aries to not go sniffing around Cassy whilst I'm not around. Thanks for letting me bend your ear, it's been great.

1 Comments:

Blogger Takeikin said...

It's about time :P ... I can't wait 'til you get to Saggitarius...

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home